day of your skates before you leave home…
On the DAY OF your practices, games, or training sessions, please
fill out the Wave Sports health waiver.
Your skater will not be permitted within the arena if the waiver is
Please dress your skater before you come to the arena in their hockey gear.
Skates can be tied outside on chairs provided.
Double check arena location assigned to your group as Wave Sports has (2)
locations - Wave Twin Rinks & Wave Sports Centre.
What to expect when you arrive at the facility for your Skate…
1. When you arrive please sign in with your skater at the CHECK IN desk which will be located at the front of the arena.
2. Please tie the players skates outside on the chairs provided. Wave Sports does not permit Spectators. No Exceptions.
3. Skaters will be directed onto the ice; they will be expected to bring all their bags & belongings with them onto the bench. We suggest ALL skaters use skate guards.
4. After the ice session is over, they will take off their skates on the bench and will exit the arena through the exit points as shown on the diagram (see below).
5. Please pick up your child at the SIDE of the building at exit points marked below. They will not be permitted to exit from the main lobby area. SIDE ARENA EXIT ONLY WILL BE USED.
WAVE TWIN RINKS
WAVE SPORTS CENTRE