Dear JR Raiders Families,
I’m sure you are as excited as we are to get back
on the ice, but let’s not forget how hard Covid has been on our kids,
and we strongly encourage you to lean on us for support – We are here for
Please tell your children to reach out to their Coaches, our staff, their peers, or any older players within our organization if they feel they are having a bad day. Our JR Raiders community needs to stick together through these tough times!
While Halton being in the Red-Control zone allows for us to return to the ice in some capacity, it does come with some very important “strings attached”.
· Access into the facility is through arena specific entry points
· Participants must wait outside the facility and only enter 10 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must enter as a group (no scattering of participants)
· Spectators are not permitted.
· There is a maximum of 10 participants on the ice.
· 2 additional staff permitted at ice level.
· On-Ice sessions must be skill-based practices, no gameplay or scrimmages.
· No food or drinks allowed in the facility while in the Red Zone.
TEAM SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS
· The screening of each player will be the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
· A participant tracking sheet must be submitted for EVERY ON ICE SESSION. This tracking sheet must include the name of all players as well as the guardian who will be attending with them. A phone number for each player participating must also be included on the tracking sheet.
· A hard copy of the tracking sheet can be brought to the arena and submitted as per the arena specific protocols (preferred method)
PLAYER/FAMILY SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS
·Players must come prepared with at least a base layer on. There will be no changing prior to or after the on-ice session.
·Players/Guardians must wear a medical/non-medical mask/face covering at all times (Players exempted while on the ice) and physically distance 3m from others.
· Players are NOT ALLOWED to cross between rinks.