Jr Raider Families!
We are excited to announce our Jr Raiders program plans for the 2020-2021 season. As we have mentioned, the season will not look exactly like a traditional season but non the less you can expect the training, development and personal growth you have come to know.
For season structure and programming information, please go to our Program Details on the website.
U8- U9: https://raiderssports.ca/Pages/1035/U8-U9/
- Registration for Evaluation Skates: September 9th 2020 online
- Evaluation Skates: Beginning September 28th – Sept 31st 2020
- Season start (4on4 games) October 5th, 2020 ( tentative)
Payment for Season
Prices vary from age group to age group. However payment structure is the same. All payments are to be completed ONLINE.
- Upon registration (October 1- 15): 35% required
- November 1st, 2020: 25% required
- December 1st, 2020: 25% required
- January 1st, 2020: 15% required
What are My Familys Next Steps?
- When registration opens for Evaluations, please register online. Please note there will be a fee associated with these 3 skates. Once registered online, you will receive dates and times for your skates. You will be given (3) skates. However, if you previously registered/paid for Raiders tryouts PRIOR to Covid, this charge will not apply.
- Coaches will pick their cohorts. ( A cohort is a group of up to 10 players). Most coaches will select (2) cohorts.
- Once evaluation skates have been completed, you will be informed as to which team your child has been placed on via email.
- You will register online with posted dated payments. 1 deposit on the day of registration, 1 postdated payment for November 1st, 1 postdated payment for December 1st and the final postdated payment January 1st.
- Season begins on October 5th, 2020. We will provide a schedule for training, practices and 4on4 games for October and November.
Registration for Evaluations: https://registration2.pointstreak.com/rfs2/pslogin.do?leagueNo=2334&season=4c35