Jr Raiders Season Update
Well, the situation is once again changing in the hockey
world BASED ON THE NEW ONTARIO GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND THE GUIDELINES
FROM HALTON HEALTH which are effective today, November 16th,
Please be advised that effective immediately the following rules will apply;
- We are restricted to a total of 10 skaters per ice pad (9 SKATERS AND 1 COACH). Each team is required to split their roster into two cohorts, with a maximum number of 9 players per cohort. Therefore, if you have 13 players on your team you are required to create 2 cohorts as we can only have 9 on the ice. Please keep in mind you do not need to keep these cohorts the same each week, you are able to interchange the players based on scheduling. The only rule we need to maintain is maximum 10 on ice.
- We are not permitted to run practices, games, or scrimmages – just TRAINING sessions.
All other protocols will remain the same including the following;
- Facility entry and exit points will remain the same
- Waiver online completion to be done the day of arrival to the facility will still be required
- Masks remain mandatory for ALL players & coaches. Masks are always required while in the facility, changerooms and on ice ( for coaches).
- NO spectators will be permitted as we have a limit on the number of people allowed in our facility
Waiver Link: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5f6ba2539a851/web/
This article has been viewed 1841 times.