Come join Burlington’s Premier Hockey Club!
The Jr Raiders are a Burlington not-for-profit Minor hockey organization run with a staff who are available 24/7!! Our passion is to grow youth hockey in the Burlington area beginning from U8 to U18 and deliver elite player development at the absolute best price in the city!
Tryout registrations are now open!
U8-U13 EARLY BIRD $40.00
Click Here to register!
What we offer
· Professional, certified skill development instructors
· Salaried, certified coaches who are invested in your child’s development.
· All home games & practices at 1 location
· Mini pad training, available to Jr Raider players 24/7
· Dryland training & conditioning
· Fully serviced Restaurant overlooking our two NHL sized ice pads.
· No weekday games!
· Set & consistent schedule for ALL teams.
Why choose the Jr Raiders?
We believe hockey is more than just a sport, but more so a lifestyle that develops well rounded young adults. This is a sport where players learn patience, hard work, determination, and perseverance. It’s not always how the game ends, but how you held yourself during that game. Did you work as hard as you could, did you work well with your teammates, were you respectful to your coaches & referees? These are some of the questions our coaches focus on, yes, our coaches strive to win and encourage players to develop into the best player they can but there is more to hockey than that. That is what the Jr Raider mandate is, creating players for life. Hockey is a game for life!
U8- U9 Important Information
- There is to be no evaluations or tiering prior until the Monday following Labour Day Monday
- All players must have at least three (3) evaluation sessions prior to tiering of players.
- Tryouts will begin September 12th
U10- U13 Important Information
- The Hockey Canada pathway will be fully implemented for this season. More information on the pathway can be found on our website.
- Development phase will begin after the seven (7) days after completion of tryouts for each category (AA & A).
- Players must receive a registration card by day 4 of tryouts or they are moved to another category
- Tryouts will begin September 17th for AA/A
- Tryouts for MD will begin October 1st.
SPRING TRYOUTS (U14-18)
AA/A starts on May 2nd & MD tryouts will begin May 9th. Spring tryout registration will remain open until tryouts are completed. The times and locations will be released closer to the start of tryouts, and an email will be sent to each confirmed registrant when the schedule has been released.