Divisions: U10- U18 AA/A
First application received will be accepted until a minimum of 8 teams per division have been received. Other applications will be placed on a waiting list.
Rules governing this tournament are laid down by Alliance Hockey, OHF and Hockey Canada.
Tournament Games will start on the morning of Friday, October 14- 16, 2022
All Championship Games will be played on Sunday, October 16th, 2022. All teams are guaranteed a minimum of four (4) games.
An Approved Roster is mandatory for all teams entered along with an Approved Travel permit from your Member Partner. If you wish to use Affiliated Players, please have them included on the Approved Roster.
This tournament will follow the Alliance Seeding rules, where teams are considered A/AA until the tiers are divided in January 2023.
Alliance Teams and OHF Member Partners $1800.00 Can
US Teams $1800.00 Can
At the time of registering for the Tournament, you will be charged 10% of the
registration fee ($180.00) online shortly after the time of registration.
However, if you choose to send a cheque. Please send to;
Jr Raiders Hockey Club 1179 Northside Rd, Burlington.
· Wave Twin Rinks - 1179 Northside Rd, Burlington ON; L7M 1H5
· Wave Sports Centre - 5065 Benson Dr, Burlington ON; L7L 5N7
· Appleby Ice Centre - 1201 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON L7L 5H9
· Mainway Recreation Centre - 4015 Mainway, Burlington, ON L7P 3N9
· Mountainside Recreation Centre - 2205 Mt Forest Dr, Burlington, ON L7P 1H8
· Mohawk 4 Ice Centre - 710 Mountain Brow Blvd, Hamilton, ON L8T 5A9
· Gateway Ice Centre - 610 South Service Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8E 4G3
Warm-Up: On-Ice Warm up will be 3 minutes in length. Teams must be prepared to start their warmup 20 minutes before their scheduled game time (Game can be played 15 minutes earlier than scheduled time)
Round Robin-U10 to U15 12-12-12 minute stop time
Round Robin-U16 & U18 12-12-15 minute stop time
Semi Finals & Finals 12-12-15 minute stop time
Time Outs: One 30 second time out is permitted for Playoff games only (this includes overtime)
Run Time: If a team is up by 5 goals at any point in the third period, run time will commence until the deficit is back at 4 goals or less. This includes playoff games
Ice Resurfacing: Ice will be flooded at the end of each game. For U16 and U18 divisions there will be a flood at the end of the second period
2 - Win
1 - Tie
0 – Loss
1. Points in Round Robin Play
2. Head-to-Head record between teams
3. Most WINS in Round Robin Play
4. Goal Differential (+/-)
5. Goals AGAINST
6. Penalty Minutes
7. Coin Toss
4 Teams – 1st Place Finisher plays 4th Place Finisher and 2nd plays 3rd.
5 Teams – 2nd Place Finisher plays 3rd Place Finisher, 1st Place has bye to Finals
6 Teams – 1st Place Finisher plays 4th Place Finisher and 2nd plays 3rd.
8 Teams - 1st Place Finisher in each division will play the 2nd place finisher in the other divisions
10 Teams - 2nd Place Finisher in each division plays 3rd Place Finisher in the other division, both 1st Place has bye to Semi-Finals
12 Teams - 2nd Place Finisher in each division plays 3rd Place Finisher in the other division, both 1st Place have a bye to Semi-Finals
**In all applicable situations, teams are re-seeded after Quarter Final games**
Overtime: One 5 minute 3 on 3 overtime; followed by a 3-man shootout until a winner is decided (only applies to Quarter Final, Semi-Final Games) Teams will change ends at the end of the third period and play in the same ends as the 2nd period
For Championship Games, there will be a 10 minute 3 on 3 overtimes followed by a 3 man shootout until a winner is decided.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
· All cancellation requested must be submitted via email.
· Team cancellations prior to 60 days before tournament- full refund less $50.00 for administration fee
· Team cancellations less then 60 days prior to tournament- 50% refund
· Team cancellations 30 days’ notice before tournament- no refund
· Tournament cancellations due to Public Health restrictions or other unforeseen events will be refunded 100% within 30 days’ notice of cancellation.